With the socially responsible company outing “Help a Care Farm” you can do chores at a care farm! A care farm is a Social Enterprise that cares for people that have a disadvantage, and it helps them to fill in their day in a valuable way.
For example, help the care farm with overdue maintenance, or work on a specific green project together with your with your colleagues and the clients. The activities can be agreed upon in advance, or you can choose to be surprised and let us organize a program for you. These activities include building and repairing various parts of the care farm, or (depending on the season) green projects such as sowing, pruning, weeding and grubbing.
During the day, it is also possible to walk, cycle or play games with your colleagues and/or the clients.
Working at a care farm is a sustainable and social contribution to society. It promotes goodwill and strengthens your image. In return, you will get a nice day and committed employees!
We have a large network of care farms and we have extensively researched the entire Dutch market (of 700 care farms). We only work with care farms that carry the ‘Federation of Agriculture & Care’ quality mark. Other criteria that we deem important, for you as a client:
- No poultry or pig farming due to strict hygiene regulations in the Netherlands.
- Toilets and parking available.
- Enough possible chores.
- Possibility to participate along with the care farm clients.
- Possibility for teambuilding activities (additional), also alternatives in case of bad weather.
- Possibility to provide catering inside and/or outside, such as a (biological) barbecue, buffet and lunch.
Based on these criteria, in each province you can work on 5 to 10 farms for your next socially responsible company outing,